Header Ads

Amid reports of some supporters' violence, Trump says: "Stop it"

Donald Trump says he’s “saddened” to listen to that a number of his supporters square measure inciting violence, and through his 1st intensive interview when the election, with CBS News’ “60 Minutes,” he directly addressed  his supporters, telling them to “stop it.”
Full transcript of the '60 Minutes' interview with President-elect Trump

President-elect Trump says what number immigrants he’ll deport

After guarantees to restrain Twitter use, Donald Trump tweets rant on ny Times

Anti-Trump demonstrations, driven partly by Sir Edmund Percival Hillary Clinton’s little lead within the common vote, have taken place in many cities across the country daily since the election.

Trump told CBS News’ Lesley Stahl that he hadn’t detected concerning the acts of violence applied in his name either by his supporters or targeting his supporters. He additionally told Stahl that he hadn’t detected concerning reports of racial slurs or personal threats by his supporters that have targeted  African Americans, Latinos and gays .


“I am terribly shocked to listen to that,” he told Stahl, “I hate to listen to that, I mean I hate to listen to that.”
And he additional that he he had seen solely “one or 2 instances” however “I assume it’s a really touch.”

Stahl asked whether or not he wished to mention something to those perpetrators.

“I would say don’t bonk, that’s terrible, ‘cause I’m gonna bring this country along,” he responded. Told that they were harassing Latinos and Muslims, he added, “I am therefore saddened to listen to that. And I say, ‘Stop it.’ If it-- if it helps. i will be able to say this, and that i can say right to the cameras: Stop it.”
H/T: MSN

No comments

Powered by Blogger.